TVMAX 5005U+ 7W UHF TV TRANSMITTER
FINALLY A LOW POWER UHF TV TRANSMITTER FROM PCS!
Some of you have been asking for this for a long time. And now it is finally here! A 7W UHF TV transmitter is your ticket into the world of TV. Build your own TV studio and broadcast your own TV program! Transmit movies from your PC to your living room, re-transmit the TV program you’ve never been able to receive in your valley, run a college TV station, cover rural areas of Africa with TV signal from satellite stations, run a hotel cable system info pages or just have fun… this unit will keep you busy during the cold winter evenings and is sure to provide lots of fun for many months to come!
Unit is available as a populated and tested board or a rack-mounted ready-to-use transmitted. Rack mounted unit runs from 12-15V DC, solar panels, car battery or mains voltage (with power adapter). Optional stereo encoder board will be available shortly and will plug into the main transmitter board to provide stereo sound and DSP processing. Up to 4W of output power offers from several hundred meters up to about 5km of range depending on antenna type used on transmitting and receiving side.
High-gain yagis on both sides might offer even more range in favorable conditions. Unit is rugged and comes with SWR protection, made for 24/7/365 operation. Each unit has a wide-angle high contrast back-lit LCD display. Output power and channel can now be adjusted via LCD module.
– Fits our standard 19″ 1H rack
– Built-in CPU for controlling and monitoring
– Adjustable TV channel (via LCD module with up/down keys)
– Easily adjustable TV and sound standard (via LCD module)
– Built-in test signal generator
– Supports all world TV standards: All PAL versions, SECAM, NTSC
– EU TV Channels: channel 21 to channel 69 (EU)
– USA TV Channels: channel 14 to 69
– HAM TV Channels: 421.25, 426.25, 427.25, 434.00, 434.125, 434.25, 434.375, 439.25 and 444.25MHz
– Above channel 35 (EU and USA) output power starts dropping and is very low at channel 69, we do not guarantee performance above channel 35.
Warning: Output is tuned for best performance in low end of UHF band, it may require retuning for higher part of UHF band! It is best that you specify desired channel at time of ordering and we will make sure the unit is tuned properly!
– SWR protection
– Stereo sound possible with plug-in board
– Friendly user interface
– Output power: 7W typ. (typically 3500mW-6000mW), adjustable from 0 to Pmax via LCD display
– Output impedance 50 Unbalanced, VSWR less than 2:1 for full output
– Output connector BNC female ( rear panel )
– Frequency range: TV UHF band
– Audio connectors: RCA (cinch)
– Audio level: 1Vpp
– Video level: 1Vpp
– Audio input impedance: 10K resistive, unbalanced
– Pre-emphasis 50 or 75usec
– RF Spurious: -80 dBc @ +- 1MHz min. out of carrier
– RF Harmonics: -50 dBc Standard
– Regulated power supply: DC 12-15V/3A
– Weight: 0.35kg
– Dimensions: 100x125mm, same as MAX PRO5000+