MAX PRO 3000+ (Next Generation FM Exciter board)
FM band exciter with incredible features, now new hot v2.1
The new MAX PRO 3000+ FM exciter is a complete redesign of our old and extremely popular MAX PRO 3+ board covering entire FM band from 87.5 to 108MHz (extendable for japanese band down to 76MHz) without any tuning. We have taken the best of the old and added an impressive number of new hot features such as power/swr readout, temperature readout, modulation level readout, complete supervising of optional output amplifier with power, swr, voltage and current readout and remote control via RS232/USB.
Units also feature easy connect Maxlink socket, DIGIAMP socket, improved silent cooling system and the new ALC (Automatic Level Control) system. SWR and TEMP alarms can be adjusted via LCD and protect the unit from destruction. See the manual for a full list and explanation of all the features, a number of usefull guides are included as well!
The design of the MAX PRO 3000+ is the result of over 2,000 hours of research and development, encompassing mathematical analysis, computer simulation and modeling, and numerous prototypes and experiments spanning over several years. The result is a rugged, high quality FM exciter designed to run silently and cool 24/7.
The MAX PRO 3000+ is purposely over-engineered, using the very best components and materials that can be located. MAX PRO 3000+ is built the way you would build it for yourself if you had the time, knowledge, money, and inclination to do so. Why wait? Your dream FM exciter is a reality right now!
The exciter carries a one year limited warranty on parts and labor against defects in materials and workmanship, except the RF final transistor.
How is MAXPRO3000+ v2.1 better than previous versions of MAX PRO 3000+?
– Better output stage efficiency and as a result slightly higher maximum output power
– MAXPRO3000+ v2.1 now has complete PC remote control (USB/RS232).
– MAXPRO3000+ v2.1 features ALC (Automatic Level Control); keeps output power level the same across the band
– MAXPRO3000+ v2.1 shows an additional parameter, that is Amplifier Current. Requires external filter PCSLPF 5000+.
– MAXPRO3000+ v2.1 has improved firmware
– MAXPRO3000+ v2.1 now allows LCD module in DIP mode; LCD module shows frequency that is set via DIP switches
– MAXPRO3000+ v2.1 has a number of small improvements
– MAXPRO3000+ v2.1 has greatly expanded new manual
– RF Output Power: 0 to 15 Watts (22W max., 14-18W typ, fully variable via LCD or trimmer)
– Some units do up to 25W, but pushing them above 15W is your responsibility (may reduce life)
– Output connector: BNC
– Output Impedance: 50 Ohms
– Frequency range: 87.5-108MHz (76-108 via DIP switches, reduced output)
– Extended frequency range: 40-54MHz (*)
– PLL Steps: 5KHz (10/25/50/100/200KHz adjustable via lcd)
– Frequency stability: +/- 20Hz
– Spurious/Harmonic rejection: Harmonics: >50dB, Spurious: -90dB
– Power Supply: 11-15V/2.5A or car battery (does not require 15V anymore)
– Power connector: 2.1mm power socket, center (+)
– Quartz Locked PLL Frequency Control
– Ultra Stable, Ultra Clean Output
– No Expensive Test Equipment Required
– Audio performance: Less than 0.2% distortion, 20Hz-75KHz
– RF output ruggedness: SWR protection
– Polarity protection, temp protection
– Pre-emphasis, 50uS, 75uS or none
– Audio Input Impedance: 10Kohm, unbalanced
– Audio Input Level: 0 dB
– S/N ratio: >90 dB
– PC Board Size: Same as MAX PRO 3+, 100x125mm
– Audio connectors: RCA jack, optional MCX
(*) In extended frequency band PLL/VCO support 40-54MHz without modifications, but output stage requires modifications to reach full output power and required filtering.
LCD Expansion EUR 45