MAXPRO 4025+ 25W QSonic
Qsonic PLL/VCO, excellent bass response, 25W and much more!
The new MAX PRO 4025+ FM exciter brings more power, completely redesigned VCO/PLL subsystem and a number of hot new features, including RS232 remote control, telemetry, current draw monitoring and ALC (Automatic Level Control). It covers entire FM band from 87.5 to 108MHz without tuning and offers up to 30W of clean RF power.
The design of the MAX PRO 4025+ is the result of over 1,000 hours of research and development, encompassing mathematical analysis, computer simulation and modeling, and numerous prototypes and experiments spanning over a one year period. The result is a rugged, high quality 25W FM exciter designed to run silently and cool 24/7.
The MAX PRO 4025+ is purposely over-engineered, using the very best components and materials that can be located. MAX PRO 4025+ is built the way you would build it for yourself if you had the time, knowledge, money, and inclination to do so. Why wait? Your dream FM exciter is a reality right now!
The exciter carries a one year limited warranty on parts and labor against defects in materials and workmanship, except the RF final transistor.
How is MAXPRO4025+ better than MAXPRO3000+?
– MAXPRO4025+ gives up to 30W of power
– MAXPRO4025+ has telemetry data header
– MAXPRO4025+ has completely flat audio modulation sensitivity level
– Improved drain efficiency, less heat generated per watt of RF power
– Improved drive circuit helps increase efficiency firther
– MAXPRO4025+ also shows current consumption and modulation level on the LCD
– MAXPRO4025+ does not have DIP switch and requires LCD to set power
– RF Output Power: 0 to 25 Watts (30W max., 25W typ, fully variable via LCD)
– Output connector: BNC
– Output Impedance: 50 Ohms
– Frequency range: 87.5-108MHz
– PLL Steps: 50KHz
– Frequency stability: +/- 20Hz
– Spurious/Harmonic rejection: Harmonics: >50dB, Spurious: -90dB
– Power Supply: 11-15V/5A or car battery
– Power connector: 2.1mm power socket, center (+)
– Quartz Locked PLL Frequency Control
– Ultra Stable, Ultra Clean Output
– No Expensive Test Equipment Required
– Audio performance: Less than 0.1% distortion, 20Hz-75KHz
– RF output ruggedness: SWR protection
– Polarity protection, temp protection
– Pre-emphasis, 50uS, 75uS or none
– Audio Input Impedance: 10Kohm, unbalanced
– Audio Input Level: 0 dB
– S/N ratio: >90 dB
– PC Board Size: Same as MAX PRO 3000+, 100x125mm
– Audio connectors: RCA jack, optional MCX
– RF monitor: solder pads