The FT1K FM Transmitter is designed to provide more reliable high power FM transmitters using the LDMOS transistors for the FM broadcast market.
RUI (Remote User Interface) system allows control, monitoring, fault analysis, and event logging using an I.P. based tool.
FT1K Transmitter has been designed to operate in the whole FM frequency range (87.5 to 108.0 MHz), able to deliver an output power adjustable from 0 to 1 KW.
This unit is factory calibrated therefore it does not require any adjustment or calibration in place before starting its operation.
It consist of high efficiency latest generation LDMOS BLF178XR transistors from NXP.
Main Feature :
• High Quality Professional Exciter State Of The Art Of Performances
• Very Compact Cabinet 8 U Rack
• Very High Effciency More Than 65%
• Very Effcient LDMOS Amplifer
• Fully Broadband Sold State Amplifers Wth Integrated Harmonic Filter
• Full Interacton Wth External Devices Using The Telemetry Connectors
• Measurement And Display Of The Transmitter’s Working Parameters
• Seven Selectable Complete Set-Up Ready For Use N+1 System
• Remote Control Via Internet (TCP/IP, SNMP)
• High Relablty Use Of Mcrostrp Technology
• Complant Wth All The Standard ETSI – CCIR – FCC
• Double Exciter With Automatic Changeover System
• GSM And PSTN Telemetry
• OIRT & JPN Verson
• Dgtal Audo Inputs
• LPFM Code Staton: FCC Identifcaton Code
• RDS Coder : Easy Programmable By Pc